Arky Michael as Johnson
- The Camping Trip - Johnson and Friends go camping in the great outdoors indoors!
- Homeless - Alfred was homeless and had nowhere to go – how could the toys keep him from being thrown away?
- Battle of the Bed - On top of the bed Alfred lorded it over the whole room as the toys prepared their battle plans.
- Secrets - McDuff had a secret and the toys were desperate to know what it was. Would she ever tell?
- Blast Off - Michael had to go to hospital and Johnson wanted to go with him – but how?
- A Case Of Trust - McDuff had lost her medal. Who had taken it? All the toys were under suspicion.
- The Concert - There was a show under the bed. It started that night and all the toys had STAGEFRIGHT!
- Baby Of The Family - Squeaky was the strongest toy in the bedroom but a real baby – how could the toys keep her safe?
- Crying Wolf - Diesel loved playing nasty tricks and the toys had to teach him a lesson he’d never forget.
- The Big Freeze - It was the coldest day in Michael’s bedroom ever and the toys just had to get warm… somehow.
- Being Good - When Diesel tried to be good, the bedroom was in greater danger than usual.
- The Birthday Party - When the toys organised a surprise birthday party for Johnson, they forgot to tell him – disaster.
- Operation Squeaky - Johnson and his friends wanted to fix Squeaky’s circuits but they didn’t know how.
- Buried Treasure - The toys sail the seven seas of Michael’s bedroom in search of buried treasure.
- This season is one of two to be produced in association with the ABC, the other being Season 3.
- The first two seasons were often sold together internationally for convenience, creating a total of 26 episodes, a standard number of episodes for one series. The Japanese dub is an example of this.
- Ths series marked the introduction of several notable props which would be frequently seen in future seasons, including the vacuum cleaner Alfred's Patch Baked Bean Sandwich Mattress And Banana Skin Blanket and the cricket bat.
- This season was shot entirely at ABC's Frenchs Forest studio complex, which is now closed.
- This season marked the first appearance of a song in the midst of an episode.