Arky Michael as Johnson
- The Camping Trip - Johnson and Friends go camping in the great outdoors indoors!
- Secrets - McDuff had a secret and the toys were desperate to know what it was. Would she ever tell?
- Homeless - Alfred was homeless and had nowhere to go – how could the toys keep him from being thrown away?
- Battle of the Bed - On top of the bed Alfred lorded it over the whole room as the toys prepared their battle plans.
- Crying Wolf - Diesel loved playing nasty tricks and the toys had to teach him a lesson he’d never forget.
- A Case Of Trust - McDuff had lost her medal. Who had taken it? All the toys were under suspicion.
- Being Good - When Diesel tried to be good, the bedroom was in greater danger than usual.
- Baby Of The Family - Squeaky was the strongest toy in the bedroom but a real baby – how could the toys keep her safe?
- The Concert - There was a show under the bed. It started that night and all the toys had STAGEFRIGHT!
- Blast Off - Michael had to go to hospital and Johnson wanted to go with him – but how?
- The Birthday Party - When the toys organised a surprise birthday party for Johnson, they forgot to tell him – disaster.
- The Big Freeze - It was the coldest day in Michael’s bedroom ever and the toys just had to get warm… somehow.
- Operation Squeaky - Johnson and his friends wanted to fix Squeaky’s circuits but they didn’t know how.
- Buried Treasure - The toys sail the seven seas of Michael’s bedroom in search of buried treasure.
- This season is one of two to be produced in association with the ABC, the other being Season 3.
- The first two seasons were often sold together internationally for convenience, creating a total of 26 episodes, a standard number of episodes for one series. The Japanese dub is an example of this.
- Ths series marked the introduction of several notable props which would be frequently seen in future seasons, including the vacuum cleaner and the cricket bat.
- This season was shot entirely at ABC's Frenchs Forest studio complex, which is now closed.
- This season marked the first appearance of a song in the midst of an episode.